Having yellow, stained teeth is quite embarrassing. It can sometimes make you feel insecure and can lower your confidence. However, there are a number of ways to effectively achieve a whiter teeth.
There are simple ways to whiten your teeth that you can do at home, using only simple ingredients.
- Oil Pulling – is the traditional Indian practice that swishes oil around in your mouth in order to remove bacteria on your teeth. Common oils used are coconut oil and sesame oil. This method not only whitens the teeth, it also prevents plaque and gingivitis.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – is widely known for its health benefits and weight loss claims due to its acetic acid ingredient. The same ingredient can also help whiten teeth. It is antibacterial and helps reduce staining. However, this is not recommended to be used daily because it can soften the teeth.
- Baking Soda – is known to have active whitening properties that kills off bacteria. Regular brushing with baking soda effectively removes stains will result to a whiter teeth.
When natural home remedies are not enough, you can consult a cosmetic dentist to help you achieve the perfect white teeth.
Southland Dental Clinic Regina offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services. You can be assured to get the perfect white teeth through the use of their high-end dental equipment and with the help of their well-trained staff and expert cosmetic dentist, Dr. Kelly Rusteika. Upon consultation, your teeth will be assessed and you will be provided with options suited for you. Some of their services are:
- Invisalign® – corrects crooked teeth through the use of special invisible aligners removable and comfortable.
- Porcelain veneers – covers flaws and discolorations on your teeth through a thin layer of porcelain veneers placed over the teeth. Any imperfections will be completely covered to make your teeth look perfect. The veneers will protect your teeth and will help prevent any staining from food, dark beverages, and tobacco.
- Teeth whitening – simply cleans and whitens the teeth. The treatment is simple and affordable. Results can be seen immediately after one session. The procedure involves removing stains, applying a bleaching gel, and lightening the teeth with laser.
From simple home remedies to dental treatments, having a beautiful white teeth is easy to achieve.
Ready to whiten your teeth?
Book a complimentary consultation now with their cosmetic dentist at their Regina SK office by calling (306) 352-6188 or contacting them online.